Tuesday 4 May 2010

Watering...

Oh my goodness the clouds were so dark today I really thought it was going to rain. But it hasn't yet - and I'm sure Buddy and all the other guys need a sprinkle. Alas I'll have to remember in the morning. Or they'll be telling everyone I've been mistreating them! Goodness me....

I spent last night making little labels for them all out of margarine tubs (I would've taken a picture but I need to get a camera); I can remember the names of the easy ones like foxglove, primrose - but its the osteospermum and monkshood I would've forgotten. So at the moment 22 potted plants from a garden of the empty properties on Hazelwell Lane are just getting the know each other really - some had seen each other from afar but never really had the opportunity to talk. I guess they find it interesting to see what other gardens are like. And I feel like maybe they are a little bit excited about what is going to happen to them - because every time I go out into the garden they go all quiet... like they don't want me listening in on their visions for the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment